ROYAL CANADIAN NAVY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Reapp after a looong hiatus
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 pm by excel_saga

» TO ALL GUESTS
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:20 pm by Beef

» buy neopoints
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm by Madpuffin

» My first post
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm by Guest

» re joing after merge
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm by cheekyman07

» Server Merge = Sucess. YO (MO) Inbound
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm by cheekyman07

» wooohhhhh
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:58 am by spongebob

» was a member but now am not??
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:29 pm by Beef

» Brad491a would like to join
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm by Tango44

» i'm back... well that is if u guys would let me lol... sorry
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 pm by Beef

» re-re-re-re-reaplication
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:21 am by Jagg1

» request For Application
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm by frooger

» Application
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hacked
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:22 am by willdabeast

» RCN Fleet Application
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm by Jarco

» i finally found it!!!!
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm by Madpuffin

» Jarco Application
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:18 pm by Jagg1

» BANNED????
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 am by Guest

» Want to Join with another account
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 pm by cheekyman07

» I'm back!
RE - RE - New application to join TC again EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:14 pm by Madpuffin

TeamSpeak Address
208.110.119.105:8767
NF Training Links

www.colinmacdonald.org

Home of NF Fixer program

http://www.nf-guides.com/

Guides to help play NF

www.trainworld.us

Resources about NF

RE - RE - New application to join TC again

4 posters

Go down

RE - RE - New application to join TC again Empty RE - RE - New application to join TC again

Post  sailfast Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am

HI
I do not know what happened but I loss my Maple Leaf again, is this a hint........ can u tell me why?javascript:emoticonp('Sad')

Main BO lv84 IJN BB
BO lv76 IJN CV
BO lv61 IJN SS Sad

email address is sailfast241@shaw.ca

Oh by the way I am Canadian, born in BC maybe that is why I keep lossing the Maple Leaf I am not in ON javascript:emoticonp('Laughing') Laughing
sailfast
sailfast
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

Navyfield Medals : :
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Navyfield Achievments
Highest BO Level: 91

Back to top Go down

RE - RE - New application to join TC again Empty Re: RE - RE - New application to join TC again

Post  Beef Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:43 am

If you were under Skidoo's command you lost your leaf because he left for MO server. If you want back in "Eh?" talk to rogue_87 who is now the squad leader.
Beef
Beef
Honorary Fleet Member

Navyfield Medals : Forum whore
George Cross : RE - RE - New application to join TC again Gc-s10
Member of the Order : RE - RE - New application to join TC again Moo-s10
Number of posts : 2718
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Navyfield Achievments
Highest BO Level: HOF :(

http://www.albertabeef.ca/

Back to top Go down

RE - RE - New application to join TC again Empty Re: RE - RE - New application to join TC again

Post  excel_saga Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:09 am

join the club sail...

and what's with all that 'javascript thisandthatandthese' blabber? Just pick the emocon lol, you don't have to type out what it calles the emocon xD

With all the ex-EH members coming back, it's like it's offsetting all those leavers Smile Very Happy
excel_saga
excel_saga
Chief Petty Officer 1st Class
Chief Petty Officer 1st Class

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-02-13
Location : Somewhere over the damn pacific baby!/ kitchener, ontario

Navyfield Achievments
Highest BO Level: 42?

http://www.alternatercnavy.forumotion.com  -Blah

Back to top Go down

Post  brian0701 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:59 pm

more the merrier sail, hope to see you around with the leaf.

brian0701
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Navyfield Achievments
Highest BO Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down